This trip is organized by ScubaPeople, STB Licence No: TA 02135
What do the Whale Shark, Turtle, Clown Fish, Black tip Reef Shark, Stingray and You have in common? You can all dance together underwater as you dive in Tioman!
The shallow, calm waters of dive sites near Tioman, such as Soyak Island, Pirate Reef and Renggis Island, are ideal for training and newer divers. You can get the chance to experience large schools of fish swarm the many wrecked remains of what were once illegal fish trawlers. Turtles and fishes are so friendly towards divers! They take short glances at passing divers and continue poking their heads into the unbroken stretches of coral for feeding.
* PLEASE NOTE this trip is not confirmed until we have a minimum of 4 sign ups.
Trip Package includes:
- 2D/2N Quad Sharing Accommodation at Berjaya Tioman Resort (4 star resort)
- 5 day dives (and 1 night dive for advanced divers only) with tanks and weights
- Complimentary WIFI internet access
- All meals on island
- All land (10\-passenger van or 40-seater bus) and ferry transfers to and from Singapore
- Rental of dive equipment will be additional SGD 50 (Leisure divers)
- Personal Expenses, Tips & Marine Park Fee (Marine Park fee is RM30 per Pax)
- Speedboat Transfer fee (needed when tide is too low to board ferry from Mersing jetty, price is RM30 per Pax)
- Personal Travel Insurance
Pre-requisites for Leisure Diving
- Valid scuba diving certificate (at least an open water diving course certificate)
Day 1 : Departure from ScubaPeople Dive Studio at Banda Street
Day 2 : 3 day dives, 1 night dive
Day 3 : 2 day dives, travel back to Singapore around noon