This trip is organized by Beyond Expeditions Pte Ltd
TA03122 | REG: 201729012G
Destination: Zuun Taiga, North Mongolia
We are spending Winter with lots of magical reindeers this January!
Beyond Expeditions is traversing up to the northern most province of Mongolia again this coming September to explore the vast mystical lands of Khövsgöl Aimag for 11 days, to visit its indigenous nomadic tribes. As one of the last remaining indigenous groups of reindeer herders in Mongolia, the Tsaatans and their livelihoods face extinction due to the dwindling numbers of their reindeers.
Join us as we embark on a journey of a lifetime to the north of Mongolia and experience for yourself the cultural and spiritual identities of an ancient community, in imminent danger of phasing out.
• International Flights (Singapore > Mongolia 2 Ways)
• Airport transfers
• All modes of accommodation
• All breakfasts, lunches, dinner
• Private all-terrain vehicle + driver, petrol
• Veteran local guide proficient in English
• Reindeer riding
• Horse riding
• All staff costs including their fees, insurance, equipment
• All governmental and local taxes
• All national parks fees
• Personal travel insurance
• Emergency rescue flight cost
Don't Just Travel. Go Beyond.
NOTE: Beyond Expeditions Pte Ltd reserves all rights to change trip itineraries for safety reasons. These may include, and not limited to clients' abilities, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances.