This trip is organized by Beyond Expeditions Pte Ltd
TA03122 | REG: 201729012G
Destination: Zuun Taiga, North Mongolia
We are spending Winter with lots of magical reindeers this December!
Beyond Expeditions is traversing up to the northern most province of Mongolia again this coming September to explore the vast mystical lands of Khövsgöl Aimag for 11 days, to visit its indigenous nomadic tribes. As one of the last remaining indigenous groups of reindeer herders in Mongolia, the Tsaatans and their livelihoods face extinction due to the dwindling numbers of their reindeers.
Join us as we embark on a journey of a lifetime to the north of Mongolia and experience for yourself the cultural and spiritual identities of an ancient community, in imminent danger of phasing out.
Holler at us soon if you're ready to join us on this magical journey!
• International Flights (Singapore > Mongolia 2 Ways)
• Airport transfers
• All modes of accommodation (3 stars twin-sharing hotel in the capital, ger/yurt/teepee with nomadic families in the wilderness)
• All breakfasts, lunches, dinner
• Private all-terrain vehicle + driver, petrol
• Veteran local guide proficient in English
• Staying with the Tsataan reindeer herders
• Horse riding
• All staff costs including their fees, insurance, equipments
• All governmental and local taxes
• All national parks fees
• Personal travel insurance
• Emergency rescue flight cost