Ministry of Adventure is proud to partner with ScubaPeople, a 5 Star SDI (Scuba Diving International) Instructor Training Centre and PADI dive centre which has trained over 2000 divers over the past 10 years. Together, we bring you quality and comfortable scuba diving trips and courses.
Berjaya Tioman Resort is ScubaPeople's partner resort in Tioman which offers 268 international-standard rooms. Berjaya Tioman Resort is a 4 star hotel that offers superb accommodation whether youâ€™re a diver or non-diver. It is an ideal resort for you and your family with its various activities the resort can offer, like golfing, snorkeling, kayaking, gym, or just relaxing along the beach.
2D2N Berjaya Tioman SDI Open Water Diver Course Package
SGD $690.00 (Quad Sharing)
â€¢ $40 additional for room upgrade from Quad Share to Triple Sharing
â€¢ $60 additional for room upgrade from Quad Share to Twin Sharing
â€¢ $120 additional for upgrade from Quad Share to Single supplement
- ONE 3-hour theory session with a Scuba Diving Professional
- ONE 3 - 6 hour pool session with a Scuba Diving Professional (additional pool session @ SGD 120)
- 5 day dives, including all diving equipment necessary for the course
- 2 nights' A/C accommodation
- 2 Buffet Breakfast
- 2 Lunch
- 1 Buffet Dinner
- Return land and ferry transfers
- Marine Park Fees (RM 50/- per person)
- Speedboat transfer fee (required when tide is too low for ferry to dock at jetty; RM 30/- per person per way)
- Tips, other meals & snacks out of resort stay,
- Personal travel insurance
Pre-requisites for Open Water Diver Course
- Minimum age 15 years old, or 10 years old for Junior Open Water Diver Course
- 10 min continuous treading/ staying afloat without aids
- 200m swim OR 300m swim with mask, snorkel and fins
* Assessment to be done during Pool Session
Dive Theory Session: Tuesdays at 6:30pm
Pool Session: Wednesdays at 6:00pm
* Please note that in the event where the open water course candidate is not able to satisfactorily pass the confined water skills session, they will be required to come back for an addition pool session (cost is not included in the package price) before they can be allowed to dive in open water.
If you can't make it for the above dates for the dive theory or pool session, please let us know so we can schedule an alternative class for you.
Day 1 : Departure from ScubaPeople Dive Studio at Banda Street
Day 2 : 3 day dives
Day 3 : 2 day dives, travel back to Singapore around noon