1) 2 way land transport from Singapore to Ophir
2) Entrance fees, hiking permit, guide fees (1 mountain guide to 10 hikers ratio), climbing insurance (basic and mandatory insurance provided by national park)
3) Hiking guide fees
4) Breakfast and packed lunch
5) Dinner at Tangkak town
1) All food and beverages not specified above
2) Visa Application
3) Personal travel insurance. If you would like to purchase, you can contact 9231 6395 (Li Ming) for registration details.
* Minimum of 10 confirmed participants for trip to start
* Disclaimer: Please note that you join this event at your own risk and you are solely responsible for your own health and safety. By signing up for this event, you are agreeing to all our Terms & Conditions.
A good level of fitness and/or trekking experience is recommended for this trek. Beginners who wish to hike this mountain should be comfortable with walking on slopes for prolonged hours. Other mountains in the same difficulty range would be Mount Belumut and Mount Nuang. A step down in the difficulty level would be Mount Datuk and Mount Angsi.
* No beginners allowed*
If you are concerned about your fitness, you can join us for our free local hikes to train.
1) Transfer fees to:
DBS Corporate account 0109054863 (W Group Pte Ltd) (State your name clearly in the transaction)
2) Send the successful payment print screen or screenshot to MOA Staff (+65 87486422)
This trip is organized by Euro-Asia Holidays Pte Ltd. TA: 00610
1. At least 6 months Validity of passport and visa (if you require it)
2. Malaysian currency for personal use
3. Extra set of clothes
5. Insect repellent
6. At least 2 litres or more drinking water
7. Hiking Gloves (compulsory)
9. Plastic bag to prevent your belongings from getting wet
30 Sept 2018:
04:00am - Departure at Marsiling MRT
05:45am - Short break @ Yong Peng (have your breakfast and pack lunch)
07:30am - 08:00am Arrive at Mount Ophir National Park
08:00am - Start hiking up Mount Ophir by following the local mountain guides
01:30pm - Reach the summit and enjoy your lunch
02:00pm - Descend to the base
06:30pm - Arrive at the mountain base, wash up and transfer to Tangkak town for dinner
08:00pm - Head back to Singapore
11:00pm - Arrive at Marsiling MRT station
* Please note that all timings are estimated and subjected to actual ground conditions.